• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D BH Design 50% Edge 540

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
ZDZ 250 reed system with separate "heads" on the cylinders. Will allow for best cooling head option for the application.

I can't wait to fly your EDGE, SUKHOI. LoL
zdz-250b2-j.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
ZDZ 250 reed system with separate "heads" on the cylinders. Will allow for best cooling head option for the application.

I can't wait to fly your EDGE, SUKHOI. LoLView attachment 16395

Yeah Rob it's actually cheaper than the 3W and has one more horsepower ...25 where the 3W275 has 24 hp...you can also get a belt reduction adapter to swing a bigger prop and it also can be equipped with an electric starter. When you're not flying your big bird you can use it for powered paragliding....so if you're looking for versatility look no further than ZDZ....LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yeah Rob it's actually cheaper than the 3W and has one more horsepower ...25 where the 3W275 has 24 hp...you can also get a belt reduction adapter to swing a bigger prop and it also can be equipped with an electric starter. When you're not flying your big bird you can use it for powered paragliding....so if you're looking for versatility look no further than ZDZ....LOL
You're right on the numbers Mike. I checked that out first thing. Hmm...."Imagaine this".... BIG Edge 540 in brilliant "nostalgic" scheme, (As @49dimes put it)..... stand back from the runway with huge smile on face. Onlookers look completely dumb founded, (They usually do with my big planes anyway...LOL) Flip switch on transmitter...big motor swings to life...blast off and giggle yer lil ass off the whole time.
devilish-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

I sure hope a certain someone gets the stock of those "two-fities" in soon.

Mikeq

150cc
You're right on the numbers Mike. I checked that out first thing. Hmm...."Imagaine this".... BIG Edge 540 in brilliant "nostalgic" scheme, (As @49dimes put it)..... stand back from the runway with huge smile on face. Onlookers look completely dumb founded, (They usually do with my big planes anyway...LOL) Flip switch on transmitter...big motor swings to life...blast off and giggle yer lil ass off the whole time.
devilish-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

I sure hope a certain someone gets the stock of those "two-fities" in soon.

Seriously...I would consider the ZDZ if I were in your situation...The only problem I remember anyone complaining about ZDZ was Alkaline over on FG where he was having overheating issues with his ZDZ 180 and I think a lot of his problems were with customer service from Troybuilt at that time. Amr-rc out of Canada has them http://www.amr-rc.com/products/engi...ic-motors/gas-engines/zdz-250b2-j-gas-engine/ .....also Naughty Monkey gave me a GSN user Flyrcjoe as I guess a US ZDZ dealer or has connections to a US dealer. You might shoot him a PM to see...

Last edited:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Wow...I can't believe you don't wanna fly the 260 also...lol

Nope! That's your baby! The other two are mine!LOL

Hey......I did blow a butt load on a Peak Models 32% Extra 330sc for the DA70! 475 to the door!( Damn house repairs!)
Got to hit Dave up for the smooth pipes soon. Or this house (Money Pit) will eat that too!

Last edited:
I talked with the infamous "Buttface" yesterday. We talked alot about ZDZ stuff. He said that ZDZ is to be announcing a US distributor soon. He did keep mentioning Chief, to ZDZ as the distributor.

AMR is a great resaler too.

I did get a message back on the whereabouts of my 112. Backorders and late ignition arrivals.