• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Black Hills / GSN Huckfest 2014 Official picture and video thread!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Tankd;12307 wrote: Great pics! I should have had my vacation sooner, as I"ll be up there in a couple of weeks.

When is a "couple of weeks"? They are thinking of having a little just-for-fun throwdown I think the third or fourth weekend in Sept. Details to follow.

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
Schuurmanator;11322 wrote: This was my first Huckfest. It was a blast and I appreciate all the work that went into this event. I want to thank Kendal for his work taking these pictures. Here is to attending more events and seeing and meeting more of you. Click on the craft type to see some of the pictures. Sorry for any issues, I am learning this forum yet.

All good cheer

Schuurmanator........a.k.a Iron O-ring

[COLOR= #ff0000][SIZE= 15px]Multi-rotor [/COLOR]https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/101805513964773155754/albums/6051675106410458433[/SIZE]

[COLOR= #ff0000][SIZE= 15px]

Trex 800

[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Nice work Iron O-Ring!!!!

Tankd

30cc
Should be up there on 7 Sept.. Staying in Custer for a week then come back. Spent 13 years there at Ellsworth..

Terryscustom;12319 wrote: When is a "couple of weeks"? They are thinking of having a little just-for-fun throwdown I think the third or fourth weekend in Sept. Details to follow.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, I ordered these shirts to be here last Thursday in time for the Huckfest.....and here they are today! Oh well, few more events to go. Rob, Kyle....Gene has your's if you come down for a little huckin' in Sept.

I have 5-XL and 1-2X if anyone in my area wants one.

I also had a local guy make me a banner to hang up when we go to events. We'll give it a test run this weekend.
12500=5780-image001.jpg
12500=5780-image001.jpg

12500=5781-image002.jpg
12500=5781-image002.jpg

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
Terryscustom;12500 wrote: Well, I ordered these shirts to be here last Thursday in time for the Huckfest.....and here they are today! Oh well, few more events to go. Rob, Kyle....Gene has your's if you come down for a little huckin' in Sept.

I have 5-XL and 1-2X if anyone in my area wants one.

I also had a local guy make me a banner to hang up when we go to events. We'll give it a test run this weekend.
12500=5780-image001.jpg
12500=5780-image001.jpg

12500=5781-image002.jpg
12500=5781-image002.jpg

Gonna have to see if they can get those t's in big guy sizes, otherwise they look great.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, unfortunately bad news for the Thursday and Friday pics and vids. The hard-drive in my laptop is damaged and I'm having an extremely hard time retrieving the last of my important business files. Highly unlikely I will be able to get back any of the pics from Thursday and Friday.

Sorry guy's, lesson learned....I will be traveling with an external drive for pictures from here out and will be getting a new laptop soon.

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
Terryscustom;14237 wrote: Well, unfortunately bad news for the Thursday and Friday pics and vids. The hard-drive in my laptop is damaged and I'm having an extremely hard time retrieving the last of my important business files. Highly unlikely I will be able to get back any of the pics from Thursday and Friday.

Sorry guy's, lesson learned....I will be traveling with an external drive for pictures from here out and will be getting a new laptop soon.

Did the LAW hit you over the head with the laptop? That sucks, but I have been there before. Had several thousand family and vacation pics on my last computer and it crapped out with no luck of even getting a geek to retrieve any files. We took the same route and have an external hard drive that we backup on.