• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

gyro

GSN Contributor
do you have to register as a pilot to get in the raffles? don't know if I can bring any planes

no, it's not required. If you need a plane to fly, find me, I'm not bringing one either, but I'll chase one down for you. :)

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Leaving wed. night, can't wait to meet many of you! If my 3drcf shirt arrives before I leave I'll wear and represent us! Is there a size restriction for night flying? I assume electric only at night?

wedoitall

no, it's not required. If you need a plane to fly, find me, I'm not bringing one either, but I'll chase one down for you. :)

that would be awesome!!!!!!! especially something on my "list"

hope'n to bring at least one plane but it depends on who all goes with me.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Leaving wed. night, can't wait to meet many of you! If my 3drcf shirt arrives before I leave I'll wear and represent us! Is there a size restriction for night flying? I assume electric only at night?

I thought you had asked me to bring your shirt with me, so I didn't ship it :(

but you will have it Friday morning! :)

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2

Got some diesel powered lights so gasers staying in hi alpha will suffice..! And of course electrics :)

EXTREME FLIGHT

SITE SPONSOR
Trailer loaded and ready to hit the road. Chris Jewett (Hercdriver) is headed over from S.C. in the morning and then we'll be on our way. Looking forward to meeting you guys and doing lots of flying!