• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Quick question...
1. Are you going to have one to drool on if you come to the taildragger fly in in Ky in July?
2. Does Herve plan to include an extra change of underwear to put on after a customer un-boxes one?

1. - highly likely
2. - Underwear is a to be a customer supplied item;)

Also note that Herve should have his at Joe Nall and mine will be on the midwest huckfest tour this summer. I have a DX18 so if you want to fly it you can with your own transmitter via wireless buddy boxing. For you Futaba and other brand guy's I have a spare 11X just for buddy boxing.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I just got a couple of messages asking about structure of it as well. I will have lots of pics as I assemble the plane but it is not foam core like my initial prototypes were. The wings are built like PAU's current with design and @Gabriel Altuz stress tested on the Extra and @Astrohog stood on to test. I believe Herve added even more carbon into the Viper wings but honestly I've been scrambling for the last 24 hours so I'll let him elaborate on that.

I also need to clarify that this is a much larger plane than the prototype / kit version that I am offering for the builders among us. My kits are a little smaller and designed around 100cc where this PAU version will really shine with the DA120. I am contemplating trying out the ZDZ112 in the production model but we will see later this year.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
1. - highly likely
2. - Underwear is a to be a customer supplied item;)

Also note that Herve should have his at Joe Nall and mine will be on the midwest huckfest tour this summer. I have a DX18 so if you want to fly it you can with your own transmitter via wireless buddy boxing. For you Futaba and other brand guy's I have a spare 11X just for buddy boxing.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! I will be sure to pack extra skivies.

I have the Gen 1 DX18...off topic, but does it work wirelessly? I've honestly never buddy boxed before.

Bemeson

50cc
Congrats Terry as it's been a long road to get there, but looking at the plane it was worth it. I can't wait to see it being built. I always enjoy them and learn new things each and every time.

Brian