• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Glad to see the cat is finally outa the bag. It was funny watching Herve's reaction as he pulled his personal prototype out of the boxes in the warehouse.....Priceless. I'm excited to see what this plane will be able to do. Nice work Terry and PAU!

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
This plane looks insane!!

Terry, your approach to this hobby since we've all gotten to know you has been nothing short of exemplary of what this hobby is all about!

You constantly question the norm, ask why AND go find the answers and provide solutions, all while staying honest and true to the facts!! That is so very refreshing these days.

I hope you find great personal satisfaction in seeing your bad-ass design being enjoyed by people everywhere you go!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these!!!

Regards,

Astro

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
The awesomeness has arrived. I was able to see this plane and it is nothing short of amazing. Can't wait till production starts and people can start ordering them. Congrats guys. PAU and Terrys Customs is a great partnership. Add one more reason I love PAU.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Terry, your approach to this hobby since we've all gotten to know you has been nothing short of exemplary of what this hobby is all about!
You constantly question the norm, ask why AND go find the answers and provide solutions, all while staying honest and true to the facts!! That is so very refreshing these days.
I hope you find great personal satisfaction in seeing your bad-ass design being enjoyed by people everywhere you go!!!
Regards,
Astro

Thanks Astro! Likes dump-truck.jpeg

sweetpea

100cc
Is the cowl vented like that on production models?

My new shop needs a new project and this looks like a good contender and its PAU/Terry goodness combined!

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"

Regards,

Astro
Well said Sir

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Is the cowl vented like that on production models?
My new shop needs a new project and this looks like a good contender and its PAU/Terry goodness combined!

Yes it will be. We are making some other changes but mostly on width and the lower half. I'll be doing some customizing on mine and @tylerzx9r is working on a paint match for me to re-paint next week with luck.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I want to add one other note of thanks. Thanks to all the guy's that indirectly played a roll in making this come together over the past few years of experimenting. I had the idea but it is guy's like @Fixed Wing and his awesome build threads and willingness to help others learn. Also @Krazy Karl who is always excited to help and is great at thinking outside the box. Also @Pistolera for his input into the split ailerons and resulting testing on aerobatic planes. Also scratch building guru @Flyrcjoe whom I've been bouncing ideas off of for months now! Without talented and experienced members willing to assist and spread the knowledge to the rest of us, projects like this could never come to fruition.

So in a way, this was a huge group effort, thanks to everyone. Also if you learn something cool from someone, please pay it forward and help the next guy instead of keeping it to yourself. That's what will help keep this hobby rolling and exciting for everyone and most importantly keep the hobby growing!!:way_to_go:

Last edited: