• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

4DigitHP

50cc
I would like to check out the 3D Farm some day but probably won't happen this year. LAW and I are going to try to make it to XFC instead, as long as work cooperates.
Huck-O-Ween is a great event. There is just 2 of us (Chason And myself) that put it on. But, we have awesome friends who step up when they get here and help us out with anything from cleaning a toilet to providing and cooking a meal for the whole crowd. I would recommend to anyone come hangout and fly with us. You will be hard pressed to find a better bunch of people to hang out with. The ones who come are awesome people.

On the hunt for 1000WHP

Huck-O-Ween is a great event. There is just 2 of us (Chason And myself) that put it on. But, we have awesome friends who step up when they get here and help us out with anything from cleaning a toilet to providing and cooking a meal for the whole crowd. I would recommend to anyone come hangout and fly with us. You will be hard pressed to find a better bunch of people to hang out with. The ones who come are awesome people.

On the hunt for 1000WHP

No BS there. Rusty and Chason are the real deal. True definition of southern hospitality. And be sure not to eat Chasons Lemon Orange Chicken. More for me!

hot4teach

New to GSN!
100% agree. I do like the "slap it on" option but I just replaced a canopy for a plane that is a year old because the front was 1/4" higher than the canopy deck from warping and when I screwed it down it was still just over 1/16". Not to mention that it cost me over $100 shipped:(.

A few minutes with Glue and tape and 1/4 that price would have been nice.

1/4 the price? I've purchased a canopy from PAU and it wasn't $25!