• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Twister

70cc twin V2
Hey Terry quick question

I want to take advantage of black fri and get a planewrapper for the viper but I need to know the fuse length, stab length ( from the fuse to the end of the stab )and rudder height ( from the top of the stab to the top of the rudder )

Thanks Jim

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey Terry quick question

I want to take advantage of black fri and get a planewrapper for the viper but I need to know the fuse length, stab length ( from the fuse to the end of the stab )and rudder height ( from the top of the stab to the top of the rudder )

Thanks Jim

I just use the standard off the shelf 35% plane wrapper and it even fits over the stock SFG's (partly why they are designed that way). Sorry I'm out of town for the weekend so I don't have those dimensions right now. I just bought a couple of the standard 35% ones and they fit every plane I own in that size range.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I know there is a lot of water between China and the USA but I was just thinking.....what a sucky job to be on that ship for 4-5 weeks straight!! We love them though, as long as the ship keeps floating!!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
With my luck this is how it would look if I had one on order.
sinking-container-ship-111018.jpg