• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
IMG_0129.JPG

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Looking forward to seeing some really skilled guy's test it down at Joe Nall. With luck our flights and everything are smooth on Wed so we can get there after noon'ish. @thelaw is pretty excited for another trip down there as well. She's been getting her arms in shape for video and pics.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Looking forward to seeing some really skilled guy's test it down at Joe Nall. With luck our flights and everything are smooth on Wed so we can get there after noon'ish. @thelaw is pretty excited for another trip down there as well. She's been getting her arms in shape for video and pics.
Jonathan is pretty skilled: he loved it!
Donnie is not coming to Joe Nall, and Jonathan has to stay over the week end for basket ball.
We hope to find him a ride there after the week-end.
We have a couple of choices to bring him back here at the end of the week.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Cool, that reminds me, I need to go back and watch that video.....I was on my phone at the time! Not sure if you will have it at XFC but we are trying to make it work to get there as well.