• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bring back the shame!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Bunky F. Knuckle;16955 wrote:

I got an idea........ Want rid of the "glow Pilot" tag?? POST MORE!

Or go further back than glow pilot......"HF.HF.HH Guy". How Far, How Fast, How High does that thing go Guy.

Just kidding, right now I don't care what you call me I got 5 gallons of gas loaded and heading to a Huckfest.........

Do-rag

100cc
Terryscustom;17052 wrote: Or go further back than glow pilot......"HF.HF.HH Guy". How Far, How Fast, How High does that thing go Guy.

Just kidding, right now I don't care what you call me I got 5 gallons of gas loaded and heading to a Huckfest.........

Now I am jealous. Have fun for us that cannot go.

Super08

70cc twin V2
SleepyC;16580 wrote: Again.. no big deal... 15cc NOOB is embarrasing as well, but I guess everyone is really opposed to the slimmers. No problems.

Yes because we all know that a 15cc is nothing more than a glow engine with an ignition system added on to it. ;)

bigblueswope;16414 wrote: 15cc NOOB, what a bunch of poppycock!

Noobs start with glow!

attachment.php

And here I thought I was moving up in the world. Oh well, such is life.....lol

SleepyC

150cc
SO we can't win... at least 15cc is still gasoline! If your bored huff it for a while... 30cc ain't that far off!

:D

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
SleepyC;17995 wrote: SO we can't win... at least 15cc is still gasoline! If your bored huff it for a while... 30cc ain't that far off!

:D
You can't please everyone. Just keep doing what your doing. We'll be all right.

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Some people can't be happy unless they're miserable about something. Like the guy who won a free pound of roast beef complaining because he doesn't have any bread!

Oh wait, sorry about that Sleepy. I meant, like the guy who had a pound of tofu and veggie sprouts complaining because he doesn't have any bread.

:excitement::chuncky::untroubled: