• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bring back the shame!

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
I don't seem to be able to edit my last post. I was trying to insert the picture but I failed. Think I'll stick to thumb nails.

Mikeq

150cc
wecoyote;18007 wrote: I don't seem to be able to edit my last post. I was trying to insert the picture but I failed. Think I'll stick to thumb nails.
I think most of us have had that problem...funny meme you linked...

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Whats even worse than bitching about glow status.....bitching about people bitching about glow status....And then there is me, jumping on the pile and bitching about all of em :)

Kind of funny to me tonight.

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
Patroller;18081 wrote: Whats even worse than bitching about glow status.....bitching about people bitching about glow status....And then there is me, jumping on the pile and bitching about all of em :)

Kind of funny to me tonight.
I had no problem being a glow pilot. Heck, that's how most, if no all, of us started in this hobby to begin with. But geeesh, to those that "really" were upset about starting anew.....wow, I was hoping that we left the crying/crybabies over on the "other" site.

not trying to personally upset anybody.

It is all moot now anyway, you can make it anything you want (respectfully).

NOW, lets get back to having fun.....:dancing-chicken: