Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Building a Bulldog II

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by acerc, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Today is a I can't get to involved with anything, mother in law issues, so I have been double checking everything. The formers from the cockpit rearward definitely will be cut in half and widened. The forward formers will wait until I have the rear put together enough to turn it over and prop it up. That way I can get a better look at where the top half will fall, then make the necessary adjustment to the forward formers. The base stringer will run form T/E of stab to the L/E of former #1.
    But being as I was more or less in limbo today I had plenty of time to think and I think I am going to go and finish the Challenger. That way it is not setting in the back of my mind nagging at me. Should not take to long to finish it up so see ya's on that thread.

Snoopy1 likes this.