• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Call for Nominations, Flying Sites/Clubs for 2016 GSN Group Therapy Extravaganza

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Just sitting in my hotel room sorting through this thread, here's the list of sites that have been mentioned. If you posted one of the sites listed I'll be contacting you privately with any questions that I might have. Thanks again for the suggestions!

somewhere in SoCal, @Joe Hunt
Orlando, FL area, @Islandflyer
W Tennessee, Clover Creek, @bigblueswope
NW Georgia, Georgia Model Aviators, @dhal22
SE Texas, Houston, Bomber Field, @David Shriver
Central Texas, Austin, Apache Pass, @TCaptain
W/Central Ohio, Sidney Municipal, @Bipeguy03
SW Georgia, 3D Farm, @4DigitHP
Central Tennessee, Knoxville, House Mountain RC, @Komet163
Central West Virginia, Talbot Farms, @yakken
W Washington, Wenatchee, @stangflyer ??
Israel, @TazmanianDevil
Mumbai, India, @rcpilotacro

Nothing mentioned of sites in the Central Rockies (Utah, Colorado, etc.), Upper Midwest, or in the Northeast so I'll have to work on that.

Any other suggestions please post them here. I'm also looking for suggestions for fields that might have fly ins and would like to have them be part of our original Group Therapy Tour.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Private contact might be best as I'm so busy I haven't invested any time in contacting my club.