• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Carden Pro 124 Build, My Dream Plane

Dirt

50cc
Way to go on your maiden Primo! If yours flies as well as mine then you have a very fine airplane!! I have a DA 170 on mine and it will go ballistic if I don't highly manage the throttle! The only real modification from the plans that I did was to use half-moon "corner" braces on all joints back from the front of the turtle deck back to the stabs. They really stiffened up the fuse!

ROLLERMAN

70cc twin V2
Thanks Jason, Thanks Dirt. I can't wait to go back out and fly it again. I had very high expectetions for the plane and it proved to be way above that. NO MORE EXCUSES, I'm going to have a sticker made with that on it, it will be a reminder if I don't fly well is not the plane is me. I'm already looking forward to the Worlds in 2018.

ROLLERMAN

70cc twin V2
Thanks, I didn't post this one.

Attachments

• DSCN0360.JPG
    DSCN0360.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 432