Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Carden Pro 124 Build, My Dream Plane

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by ROLLERMAN, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Yeah....but the white over the green shows thru. Once I ironed it down GOOD it never did that again!

thurmma likes this.
  2. Dirt

Dirt 50cc

Way to go on your maiden Primo! If yours flies as well as mine then you have a very fine airplane!! I have a DA 170 on mine and it will go ballistic if I don't highly manage the throttle! The only real modification from the plans that I did was to use half-moon "corner" braces on all joints back from the front of the turtle deck back to the stabs. They really stiffened up the fuse!

3. JBenson

JBenson 50cc

Congrats, Primo!!!! Great job on the build.

4. ROLLERMAN

ROLLERMAN 70cc twin V2

Thanks Jason, Thanks Dirt. I can't wait to go back out and fly it again. I had very high expectetions for the plane and it proved to be way above that. NO MORE EXCUSES, I'm going to have a sticker made with that on it, it will be a reminder if I don't fly well is not the plane is me. I'm already looking forward to the Worlds in 2018.

JBenson and orthobird like this.
  5. ROLLERMAN

ROLLERMAN 70cc twin V2

Hey guys if you go to my FB page the video is there. Thanks

6. Silly question, what is the link to your FB page?

7. camss69

camss69 70cc twin V2

Congrats, great looking scheme!

8. ROLLERMAN

ROLLERMAN 70cc twin V2

Thanks, I didn't post this one.

Attached Files:

Pistolera, Alky6, WMcNabb and 2 others like this.
  9. Dirt

Dirt 50cc

Hey Primo, you promised to make me one of your centering devices when you finished your PRO.