Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Carden Pro 124 Build, My Dream Plane

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by ROLLERMAN, Apr 8, 2015.

1. ROLLERMAN

ROLLERMAN 70cc twin V2

Oh yea,
    send me your address and I'l hook you up

2. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

Hello Primo, how are you?
    I wanted to ask you for some advice, is there any way I can email you?
    My email is cshahrdar@yahoo.com

for some reason, here on GSN, there is no button whereby I can send you a PM. However, for other people, there is. I am trying to learn to see if I am doing something wrong, or I cannot find a way to send others PM.

3. Hey Cam,
    On GSN the PM is called Conversations. Click on your name at the top right of the page and click on conversations in the drop down menu. Then hit "Start New Conversation". There will be a box at the top when you can type in rollerman. But this only works if that person has enabled conversations in their profile. Hope this helps?

orthobird likes this.
  4. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

Well I will be,

says I cannot start a conversation with him, oh well...

5. @ROLLERMAN probably doesn't know that he has to activate his conversations in his profile.

6. Dirt

Dirt 50cc

Great! Here it is:
    Bobby Folsom
    640 Lakeside Dr
    Vicksburg, MS 39180

and thanks again.

7. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

Hello Primo, I need to ask you a several questions on building this beautiful airplane...

1st question,

Are you using canisters or tuned pipes?
    If so, did you install them first, before you glued on the belly pan?

8. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

@ROLLERMAN , hello Primo, where did you order the pushrods from, for the throttle. I like this idea, since it keeps the servo away from the heat of the canopy. And those pushrods look stout!

9. AKNick

AKNick 100cc

Alaska
    It's sullivan Gold-N-Rod 4-40 S517 or S518. It's the highest strength push rod they still make. The carbon filled used to be the best... until they decided not to make it anymore.
    http://sullivanproducts.com/GoldnRodMainFrame.htm

The catch is with the black rod is that it's pretty rigid and takes 440 hardware. I've started to use the blue semi-flexible 506/507 rod for throttle. Do not use red!!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016