• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Censorship

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Daytonarc;5819 wrote: Looks like their post count must be way down, a contest for a Demon Cortex just for making a post. It was hard for me to resist since I like free stuff, but I did.

......and Jim has even made a post on RCG to get people to visit the FG link to sign up to raise post count.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
As I was sitting here reading the responses to this thread, it suddenly occurred to me. I have an FG decal on my 260. ("shudder") oh the shame of it. Yes, I agree with letting it drop and become..."dust in the wind". I promise to not stir the pot Sleepy.....However, somebody help me, need some decal remover.:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

FG is going to go the way RCU did. RCU used to have a pretty good giant scale forum. Good build threads and good info in the gas engine forum. Pretty soon it turned into nothing but noobs with DLE 20 engines and 1/4 scale planes. All the guys with the really good knowlege left and the giant scale forums pretty much died.

I am outraged about the censorship! I think you guys are saying the same thing in different ways. What's next, no talk about oil mixes??

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
Islandflyer;5680 wrote: Can you say "Jyant Skale Niooz dot com" spelled properly until it is censored too?

I found putting a space between each letter get through.

G I A N T S C A L E N E W S . C O M

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Flatspinjim;5979 wrote: FG is going to go the way RCU did. RCU used to have a pretty good giant scale forum. Good build threads and good info in the gas engine forum. Pretty soon it turned into nothing but noobs with DLE 20 engines and 1/4 scale planes. All the guys with the really good knowlege left and the giant scale forums pretty much died.

Truer words were never spoken. RCO then RCU were the place until ownership effe'd them up. I'm all for a guy running his business as he sees fit, but he is also responsible for the outcome. I don't think it's looking good for FG.

Mikeq;5112 wrote: What happened to your running giraffe avatar? Glad to see you made it over here.. It seems like every time I checked more and more the FG crowd is showing up.
I think it is time to retire the giraffe.... been around for a while and quite bruised and battered from all the falls.....

I'm now... The Flamingo Kid! (long story!)

and umm... re: made it over....

I'm member #10!

:)

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Terryscustom;5833 wrote: I posted on there too, but if by the .05% chance I win it I'm going to send it to GSN to have their own giveaway.

Same here...if I win it, it will go to a contest giveaway:cool: Hope they don't read this, I for sure won't win then