• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Censorship

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Decal Dennis;6472 wrote: ........Hope they don't read this, I for sure won't win then

Well it says clearly that:

• The winner will be chosen with a random number generator.
Sounds pretty hi-tech, so I'm guessing they will be nothing but fair and honest.:dancing-poop:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Bartman;6517 wrote: it's nice to see you guys are putting the new smilies to good use :) :big dance:

Yeah, they're much cooler than that uh.....other site. What was the name of that again? Can't seem to recall it.:stupid:

Mikeq

150cc
exeter_acres;6468 wrote: I think it is time to retire the giraffe.... been around for a while and quite bruised and battered from all the falls.....

I'm now... The Flamingo Kid! (long story!)

and umm... re: made it over....

I'm member #10!

:)

Sorry to hear about your giraffe avatar... he was unique.... my "glad you made it over" comment was based on your post count... I never actually looked to see when you joined. Are you still going to use Mohammed as an alias?

Bipeguy03

150cc
The censorship crap is the reason I left RCU for FG. The whole point of these forums is to share experiences both good and bad. If JB can't take criticism then maybe he's in the wrong business.

Anyway, I got a new home and now I need some new swag, so anything available yet? lol and Sleepy, don't forget about those of us who have more to love than others!! LMAO ;)

Super08

70cc twin V2
LOL they found it, took them about 18 hours. :D

Dear Super08,

You have received a warning at GiantScaleNews.

Reason:

-------

Redacted Content

Redacted for spam.

-------

Original Post:

http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2186328#post2186328

---Quote---

---Quote (Originally by futile flight)---

Tony's r's account is closed ?

if so that's a huge deal

---End Quote---

Yes he moved to G I a n t S c a l e N e w s dot c o m as did many others.

---End Quote---

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

GiantScaleNews