Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Corsair F4U 1/3 scale

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Blazing Wings, Sep 14, 2018.

1. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Blazing Wings likes this.
  2. Sure does fill the garage up!

WMcNabb likes this.
  3. Thank God it's over. She's done. Ready to be transported to her new home in California where customer will continue with glass work, covering, scale detailing, painting and anything else that he wants to do with it. Looking forward to see her flying.......

Attached Files:

-Rick-, WMcNabb and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! :big_yes:

5. Cheers Mate!

pawnshopmike likes this.
  6. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Incredible!!! A true masterpiece!!
    Thank you for sharing this build with us.

7. Great work, not sure how you can do it for others. Once I build them I want to keep them!!!!

8. Yeah. I would like to keep it. I plan to build a 1/4 scale at some point all in composite. Don't know when to start. Way too many projects.