Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Corsair F4U 1/3 scale

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Blazing Wings, Sep 14, 2018.

1. A custom project I am working on. Currently working on wings and started sheeting wing gull.

Wingspan is 158"

Hopefully I can get her out end of this year to make room for my other projects.

Attached Files:

stangflyer, HRRC Flyer, Alky6 and 5 others like this.
  2. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    What a beast... nice work!

3. Beautiful!!!

4. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Now that's GIANT SCALE. Hope it gets a GIANT RADIAL. Nice work there. Looking forward to the finished masterpiece.

5. At the moment I plan to use a Valach 420 radial. Apparently I heard that MOKI is making a 500cc radial. I will wait, a bit on the engine.

6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Ok that is big by any standard. Nice work on sheeting. Please keep us informed it is not everyday that a plane of this size is built

7. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Awesome!

stangflyer likes this.
  8. She's big indeed. Doing some work on wing gull and outer wings

Attached Files:

9. Some work done on wings. Now you get an idea on size.....

Attached Files:

stangflyer, WMcNabb, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  10. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

That thing is huge.

stangflyer likes this.