Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Covering Contest/Pilot 40% 122" Extra 330SC

Discussion in 'GSN Contests' started by stangflyer, Dec 3, 2017.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

I've been spending a lot... (A LOT) of time looking at images and searching and researching and...well, you all get the picture. (Pun intended) I just realized this MXS-R is none other than Brad Wursten's. How many of you knew that? I didn't.

49dimes, Luchnia and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

Yep, you got it! Now, if you look at a lot of the pictures of that plane some look red, others a deep red/burgundy look. The picture I posted has a metallic, almost burgundy look. I prefer the burgundy in the case of an RC plane, just because you don't see that anywhere in a scheme like that.

Finally found a pic of the bottom! Wow...that looks sweet, but a covering nightmare! LOL
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

Here is another shot:
    upload_2017-12-6_6-47-22.jpeg

Attached Files:

4. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

One more of the bottom:
    upload_2017-12-6_6-48-22.jpeg

5. stangflyer

:laughing: hee hee hee....little does he know, I downloaded those very photos and a ton more along with them last night.
    :laughing:
    Unless all you guys start posting some really cool schemes, the favorite list is down to five now. Gotta git some covering. Really getting anxious to change the 330 clothes.

49dimes, pawnshopmike and Luchnia like this.
  6. Lozak

Lozak New to GSN!

7. Lozak

Lozak New to GSN!

I have the same plane. Here’s what I did to mine.
    John

Attached Files:

FULLTILT, 49dimes, stangflyer and 2 others like this.
  8. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

Nice covering job and good work on the curves on the engine cowl!

stangflyer likes this.
  9. stangflyer

Very pretty. Definately not an average scheme.

10. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

That's what I been talking about! NICE WORK.

stangflyer likes this.