Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Covering Contest/Pilot 40% 122" Extra 330SC

Discussion in 'GSN Contests' started by stangflyer, Dec 3, 2017.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Now you've gone and done it. I have to add yet another to the favorite list. I am supposed to be eliminating them down to the final choice. Not adding to the selection process. Oiy!! LOL... love that scheme!!

Jetpainter and Snoopy1 like this.
  2. stangflyer

I think what I like most about this one is the Charcoal and the Orange. The graphics look great too.
    [​IMG]

Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. stangflyer

Taking another look at all the awesome schemes you all have submitted. Chris, dude.....you have some right smart looking rides. Doug, you definitely found an intriguing Hamilton too. But going back to the original scheme and Kelly actually hit the nail on the head a little. I do like the scheme, just not fond of checkers. But what I don't like about my Pilot 330 vs. the full scale is that the yellow is soo, soo....so yellow. The full scale is a bit less yellow. Which is much more appealing to me. Still, the scheme is very attractive.

4. +1 on the orange and charcoal. They look awesome together. :way_to_go:

I'm not a huge fan of the large watch faces. But maybe a similar scheme based on the orange and charcoal would be cool. Maybe replace the watch faces with large gears cut from silver or chrome.

Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and stangflyer like this.
  5. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I agree with mike. The Hamilton scheme just without the watches.

pawnshopmike, Snoopy1 and stangflyer like this.
  6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    That is a good idea the hamilton scheme with out the watches will look good and on top of that orange is my favourite colour..
    Put a big number 27 on the tail and wing.

pawnshopmike and stangflyer like this.
  7. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I love the font on the 27 number a lot. It looks like it's going fast while sitting still.

Snoopy1, stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Here are some more pics of that scheme. There are a few without the watch.
    Nicolas+Ivanoff+Red+Bull+Air+Race+F7st2E9L92Ol.jpg Nicolas+Ivanoff+Red+Bull+Air+Race+Windsor+Smyq777GRwEl.jpg Nicolas+Ivanoff+Red+Bull+Air+Race+Perth+Qualifying+Ba_6XUa97Htl.jpg

Attached Files:

stangflyer, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

7C2FC558-22A8-480A-BF9D-4D4AC234D942.jpeg 0FBE3F4A-5925-4DC5-9BAC-25E393F8D5F0.jpeg C427816E-8AB4-4B1B-87AC-1CE6E525C092.jpeg 0B02F4A6-AEE4-4739-9A0C-75DCFA0BC8CF.jpeg 0E4C21B1-1528-4A53-8DCC-AB7055CB3F46.jpeg

Kind of hard to argue with how good both of Patty Wagstaffs planes looks. Nice and clean. I realize the red one has checkers though and some are on the cowl.

stangflyer, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  10. Jetpainter, stangflyer and Snoopy1 like this.