Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Dalotel Junior

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Forgues-Research, Nov 21, 2014.

1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Way to go @Forgues-Research ......:yesss:
    If the weather is nice this weekend, I may get my little one charged up and take it to the field.

Forgues-Research likes this.
  2. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

It flies nice but still some work to get use to it, . now here a short clip , bad landing but bear with me, also I am using one of these spy cam sunglasses , not the best quality but at least I don't have to rely on someone to film

wesley. likes this.
  3. Bob Nelson

Bob Nelson New to GSN!

Looks like I missed a good day at the field. Your video guy needs more zoom. I guess you can't teach me anything about landing, I already am darn good at planting the nose in the ground.

4. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

Bob there is no zoom, it's a built in camera in the sunglasses and as for the landing it's very different then the laser. Lol.

5. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

our annual fun fly

Attached Files:

• he.jpg
      he.jpg
      File size:
      151 KB
      Views:
  6. -Rick-

-Rick- 70cc twin V2

Just found this thread! So interesting, have not had time to fully read it but I will!