• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton 260 Restoration

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hello Rob, I believe the wings arrive today. Please let me know how they arrive and If my packaging technique allowed them to make it there safely.
Hello Cam...well, United Package Smashers (UPS) must have hired new employees. Wing box arrived a little bit ago. Box looked great. However I really don't think I can use these wings. They're too...flexy. I don't do foamies. Lol

20160311_144406.jpg

Oh wait...what is this we have? Do I detect a Balsa samich?

20160311_144453.jpg

Yup, true wooden wings inside. And I must say they look pretty nice. Cam @orthobird did a right bang up job.

20160311_144937.jpg

This should make the restore a little less painfull. Oh yeah, the fuse. Oh that fuse!
:nightmare:

If weather doesn't break enough for a big Yakster maiden, I will be back on the Dalton this weekend.

Wings are great Cam. Can't thank you enough.:way_to_go:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob,

Any progress on the "Fuse From Hell" this weekend? . . . . . :LOL_gif: Still no progress on my Laser, thanks to another working weekend. I'm glad my Laser isn't the only plane I have to fly this spring or I'd be SOL . . . . . . :laughing:

Take care Buddy

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Buddy,

If you don't get back to work on this thing, people are going to start comparing you to someone else we know, heaven forbid. . . . . . :roflmao:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Buddy,

If you don't get back to work on this thing, people are going to start comparing you to someone else we know, heaven forbid. . . . . . :roflmao:
Well we can't have that. I have actually been lining things out so I can hit it hard...non stop. I know when I get pre-occupied with my girls, they don't like it when I stop in the middle. :spongebob:
Very soon, I promise.