• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton 300 ml build thread.

i started to look at the baffles, and i know what i have to do.  let me show you what i have first, and then i will show you what i want it to look like.  the pictures i will be posting of the "dream" situation were taken by me from the Trumpetman's Dalton Canadian build thread.  Thank you Gordon.
IMG_6394.JPG

IMG_6395.JPG

IMG_6396.JPG

IMG_6397.JPG

IMG_6398.JPG

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Dang, Earle. That dash is incredible ! Nice work. ill take 2 ! LoL.  

Doc you are making huge progress and its all beautifully done. Any 3 views of a scheme yet?  

If you order from SAC , specify the gauges you want, I didnt look close enough and have some non aerobatic related ones, not a big deal, just would have been cool to have a g meter , ill get a pic of it later.

i painted the Hatch and then glued on the canopy.  interesting way i held it together.  let me see if i can post a picture.

IMAC-FANATIC said
Dang, Earle. That dash is incredible ! Nice work. ill take 2 ! LoL.  

Doc you are making huge progress and its all beautifully done. Any 3 views of a scheme yet?  

If you order from SAC , specify the gauges you want, I didnt look close enough and have some non aerobatic related ones, not a big deal, just would have been cool to have a g meter , ill get a pic of it later.
Hello Brian, sorry i did not answer you sooner.  Here is my scheme....

for some reason, i love the red top, yellow middle, and black bottom scheme.  
red-yellow-black-dalton.jpg

i am now working on getting the instrument panel done.  My wife is doing surgery on the pilot.  I also started on glueing the tabs for the baffle plates.
IMG_6408.JPG

IMG_6409.JPG

IMG_6410.JPG

IMAC-FANATIC said
Yes sir, that will be one pretty airplane !  
thank you Brian.  I am excited about that scheme!! my wife just finished the pilot.  She basically resuscitated a pilot that i had, which had flown two other 40%ers (both of which had a demise
apthy.png
).

here is a transition of the pilot from old to new!!
IMG_6415.JPG

IMG_6416.JPG

IMG_6417.JPG

IMG_6418.JPG

IMG_6419.JPG