• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton 300 ml build thread.

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Haha! Lucky for you, no! I prefer covering over painting, but never said I did either one well! I was thinking I was getting better at both, then I came here and saw all these world-class builders showing off their work, now I'm ashamed to even show pictures of my stuff!

Haha! Lucky for you, no! I prefer covering over painting, but never said I did either one well! I was thinking I was getting better at both, then I came here and saw all these world-class builders showing off their work, now I'm ashamed to even show pictures of my stuff!

funny!! i am certain you are awesome!!

here is Daves receiver tray!! it is awesome.
06 RX Tray.jpg

the wings are almost ready to be covered. I sanded it down, after spraying the hairspray, with 400, then 1000 grit. it is pretty smooth now. i now have to completely remove the dust, clean it real good, change out the workstation and cover with a dust free carpet, then draw out my lines, cut the monokote, and then hard part, IRON!!!
IMG_6917.JPG

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
That's an awesome receiver tray, I'm going to steal that idea for my installs! It sure beats try to tape or velcro them into position and hoping they stay in place!