• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Des Moines Modelaires 3D Harvest Huck Sept 11-14, 2014

See ya Thursday around dinner time, ready for a long weekend of flying.. Oh and the buckets are coming with, looking forward to a bunch of them as well.. Lol

Jimbo

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Anyone burning smoke, I have a 5 gallon pail of Robart Liquid Sky. Sealed and un-opened, $80 takes it. PM me before Wed. night if you want it because I won't bring it if nobody is interested.

Also I have three Giant Scale News T's in XL size, sand color, $20 for the first three that wan't them. I have one 2X GSN shirt for $23. I will be bringing those with me.

15184=8722-robart.jpg
15184=8722-robart.jpg

If anyone is on the fence on this one, climb down, pack your stuff!! :victorious:

Dave and his club really do a great job, an awesome time is guaranteed..

Looking forward to seeing you guys again and meeting some new friends as well..

Dave,

Few more days of work and I'm on the road, bringing mine and Nick's planes with to work on Thursday and leaving straight from there.. I also got all my stuff for my Crack for night flying, no problem doing the 12am demo for ya buddy..lol :very_drunk:

Jimbo

OK Terry, The Chipmunk will be there ready for you to try it if you like. Got 2 more flights on it today and it is ready to go for next Saturday.:encouragement:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Cool, can't wait to check it out. I think I saw it at Nall 2013 next to ricks booth but didn't get a real good look.

I wanted to get a few flights on it this summer before bringing it to a big event. Everything checked out good. So it should see some air time Saturday. Yes it was at Nall 13 and Toledo. Quite a few miles on it...