• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DLA Engines

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I uploaded the wrong video. Grr! Oh well, I may just post it instead. I was testing the smoke after getting the motor started the first time. Second start was about 8 flips. Not bad I guess. Third and fourth start was one flip each. I will wait to run it again until the maiden flight. (With smoke of course)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
The 128 performed flawlessly during the maiden and the two subsequent flights after that. Cleaned her up and brought her home to do a complete check of everything before I take her out again. As it stands right now, I am impressed with the power and the dependability of this little 4 banger. After I get a few more flights on her, I will post more information. But from what I can see right now, it is after all the little motor that could.

Uploading the maiden video now. Will post it in the "I'm going out flying" thread.