• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DLE 85

lowdown

30cc
Has anyone come up with any
rpm numbers yet?
I should have my Jtec muffler
this week and will post some
later.

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Has anyone come up with any
rpm numbers yet?
I should have my Jtec muffler
this week and will post some
later.
I'm sorry, but between the weather, and work, etc., I haven't run mine again since the earlier post. Since my plan is to dial it in on my test stand, I figured it would be smart to do that with the muffler I plan to fly it with. I just ordered a J'Tec Pitts muffler. Should arrive early next week.

lowdown

30cc
No need to apologize Raider
Iam way behind on mine too!
Be nice if the weather up here would smarten up at least that's my excuse
Lol

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Just got in my J'Tec Pitts muffler. I'll be mounting it this weekend and run it up on my test stand. Should be able to post, low and top end rpm, and EGT shortly afterwards.

By the way - Al and Kevin at J'Tec were more than helpful. :)

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I'll try to get some #'s also this Sat. I did fire mine up bout month ago, didn't put tach on it. Sounded like a monster, @mulehead1969 was my restraint, and he was whining bout it cutting into back of his legs, not sure that's POWER or the fact he's a little girl:lol2: