• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DLE 85

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Wow I'm getting old. I also tried a xoar 27x10 and lost a few hundred rpms, 5400-5500 with that prop. It was on a 104 slick, and got replaced today with a falcon 28x9, @emtp275 I'll get that prop off and back to you this week.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I like my Falcon's, just want to make sure I get the right one this time. I got a nice Tru turn spinner for her, so probably go with carbon. Pick one up at Nall, if I can wait. I wanna fly this thing, but I got plenty more to fly, and I'm hunting stick time more than finishing this girl. I JUST WANNA FLY gotta practice my circle flying for Nall:lol2:

pics of your weapon.gif

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm thinking 26x10 or trying the 27x9W I bought for my DA100L. The 100L swings that prop like it's too sizes to small but pulls good out of hover.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Good looking bird. Is that the version that has 17xx sq. inches of wing area? The plane I'm considering has custom built wings and about 1650 sq. Would come in at about 21lb. according to weights on the web for the DLE.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I hate you, probably what I end up with, it was only $7 to ship your's so not saving much by waiting for Nall. I'll do a little pillow talk wiff the boss lady tonight. I gotta tread lightly, Nall costs me and she doesn't complain, in fact encourages me to go ( Must be when she brings her boyfriend around) so waiting till Nall may be difference in me getting to sleep here with her, and me sleeping on couch at your house.

emtp275

100cc
I hate you, probably what I end up with, it was only $7 to ship your's so not saving much by waiting for Nall. I'll do a little pillow talk wiff the boss lady tonight. I gotta tread lightly, Nall costs me and she doesn't complain, in fact encourages me to go ( Must be when she brings her boyfriend around) so waiting till Nall may be difference in me getting to sleep here with her, and me sleeping on couch at your house.

Well I told ya I may take up to sleeping in the trailer with that new fat girl ill rent you a bed LOL

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Good looking bird. Is that the version that has 17xx sq. inches of wing area? The plane I'm considering has custom built wings and about 1650 sq. Would come in at about 21lb. according to weights on the web for the DLE.
It is TErry, 97" wingspan. It's an updated version if you will of the Sukhoi Red bull scheme, with a few mods. She is sexy, other than that waterhead pilot, but a friend and I have been talking IMAC, so enter the Sukhoi, and then practice, practice, practice.