• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Don Smith P-51 Mustang

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I watched some videos of P-38's powered by Kolm 50cc singles. Nice plane. Cool sound. But just can't do a single cylinder. I must agree Doug, it would be a sound unmatched by anything in our hobby. Oh, and yes...."BIG"....REALLY REALLY BIG.

I like 'em Big!!!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I watched some videos of P-38's powered by Kolm 50cc singles. Nice plane. Cool sound. But just can't do a single cylinder. I must agree Doug, it would be a sound unmatched by anything in our hobby. Oh, and yes...."BIG"....REALLY REALLY BIG.

I like 'em Big!!!
It would be like the two B-25's I've seen on YouTube with twin Moki 400's, just too cool.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I like 'em Big!!!

Big? How big? https://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236530