• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Don Smith P-51 Mustang

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
66464763_10157675102112139_2546054633088876544_n.jpg
All I can say is WOW! ! ! ! If that picture doesn't get our long lost brother @stangflyer back in the saddle, nothing will.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
My friends...
It has been a very long summer and far too many hours at work for this old man. I will update ya'll soon. Just felt I needed to stop by and say thank you all for the kind regards and well wishes. I will be getting back on my projects soon. And have even acquired a recent one I am extremely excited (and itching) to start. Wont tell you now, but promise a really cool surprise when I let the cat outta the bag.
Thank you one and all. You are more than just friends. My family is not complete without you fellas.
Rob aka, Stangflyer

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
My friends...
It has been a very long summer and far too many hours at work for this old man. I will update ya'll soon. Just felt I needed to stop by and say thank you all for the kind regards and well wishes. I will be getting back on my projects soon. And have even acquired a recent one I am extremely excited (and itching) to start. Wont tell you now, but promise a really cool surprise when I let the cat outta the bag.
Thank you one and all. You are more than just friends. My family is not complete without you fellas.
Rob aka, Stangflyer

We all missed you buddy!! Glad to hear from you and looking forward to seeing what’s in the skunkworks!!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
My friends...
Rob aka, Stangflyer
It is really nice to have you back! Wish you could make Nall in the Fall, especially if there had been a nice Mustang to show off.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It is really nice to have you back! Wish you could make Nall in the Fall, especially if there had been a nice Mustang to show off.
Would have loved making the Nall in the Fall event. Just not in the cards. Next year though is a different deck of cards. I hope I dont get dealt a bunch of bum cards. Lol.

The Behemoth Stang should make it. It will be priority until finished.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
My friends...
Rob aka, Stangflyer
Hey Rob,

How are you doing brother? It sure is somewhat subdued around here without ya. Glad to hear you'll soon be back working on your Mammoth Stang. I cannot wait to see you get that bad boy finished up and in the air.

You just keep doing what you have to do, and we'll all be here when you're ready. . . . . :yesss:.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Rob,

How are you doing brother? It sure is somewhat subdued around here without ya. Glad to hear you'll soon be back working on your Mammoth Stang. I cannot wait to see you get that bad boy finished up and in the air.

You just keep doing what you have to do, and we'll all be here when you're ready. . . . . :yesss:.

Great to hear from you brother! The band is back together! Woot!

:woohoo!::woohoo!::woohoo!:

Great to see you back, missed you and all your support and build threads. Hope you have everything sorted out and ready to get back into the hobby and enjoy it with the rest of us.
You all are so awesome. Thanks...
Yes, I'll be back on this project very soon. Probably as soon as next weekend.

I do need some time to catch on what everyone has been up to. You all have been behaving right?
happy-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif