• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Double Build, Carden Pro 124" Extra 300 40%

well, I found another thread by someone called Windecker. I do not know who he is, but he looks like a master builder. He also has those gussets as well as tristock in front and behind of F3, F4, and in front of F5, and behind F2

These pictures are not mine, they are from WINDECKER.

Carden 43% - FG (8).jpg
Carden 43% - FG (27).jpg

I was wondering if I should do the same?

well, I found another thread by someone called Windecker. I do not know who he is, but he looks like a master builder. He also has those gussets as well as tristock in front and behind of F3, F4, and in front of F5, and behind F2

These pictures are not mine, they are from WINDECKER.

View attachment 53976 View attachment 53977

I was wondering if I should do the same?
He is a good friend of mine. Will Berninger. He flys in Ohio. Stellar craftsman, and all around super nice guy, along with his wife, Marian.

thurmma

150cc
Hey Cam,

Thanks for sharing those pictures! It is giving me ideas on strengthening the LX to eliminate any flex from the fuselage :) Where do you get your cf rod from? Local hobby shop or online?

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Cam, Will was the fellow in the video you sent me on covering the turtle deck. Will and his wife, Marian, were instructors at the two judging schools I attended at Clover Creek. If I am not mistaken, Marian judged full scale also.

Cam, Will was the fellow in the video you sent me on covering the turtle deck. Will and his wife, Marian, were instructors at the two judging schools I attended at Clover Creek. If I am not mistaken, Marian judged full scale also.

I will be! Well, just goes to show what little I know. Well, that makes it two times now I reference to him.

He must be a great guy!

Edit, correction!

The pictures I posted are actually from the build thread of FixedWing, aka, Dean N. from Texas. My bad. They both shared pictures and I guess Will posted Dean's pictures.