• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Double Build, Carden Pro 124" Extra 300 40%

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
The actual intent of the adjusters is not to trim the ailerons but the entire plane. What we have learned with some of our very close pattern friends is zero incidence is not always the best for your flying style. Actually most of the guys are running about 1/2 degree positive on the wings and liking the way things fly. Me I probably couldn't tell the difference.!! LOL

Al

ROLLERMAN

70cc twin V2
Seems to me is one in the same. I would think that if you move the incidence to any angle your aileron trim would change. I'm going to need some Tequila to analyze this one.

Cam, I'm waiting on the tracking number. Just do a couple more hip surgeries, I know Wayne needs one. :dancing-chicken:

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
Seems to me is one in the same. I would think that if you move the incidence to any angle your aileron trim would change. I'm going to need some Tequila to analyze this one.

Not if the ailerons are trimmed out and not if you change both wings. It will affect the attitude of the plane. Think back to when you learned how to fly and wing position. ( assuming a straight wing) Positive incidence increased angle of attack on the wing generated more lift, plane wanted to climb. I know we all are accustom to basically zero zero incidence but it seems a 1/2 degree positive makes a difference. I guess it a thing with pattern flyers!! Andrew and Jason suggested it and like the way our stuff flies. A bunch of the guys up here all like it too

Primo talk to Jerry he has played with it a lot.

Al

Hi @orthobird do you have the dimensions of one of the Carden PRO wings inside its shuck - w x d x h please? Just trying to work out what size vacuum bag I will need to order bag a wing. Assembling my vacuum gear but kit still in transit! Cheers.