• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dual BuildNew PAU 35cc Edge and 35cc Extra

Tseres

150cc
I was Questioned about my affiliation with PAU Yesterday. Here it is in a nutshell.

I'm very good friends with Herve the owner of PAU. We talk on the phone on an average of 3 times a week. I am not sponsored by him. I pay full price for my planes. I do help him out at the XFC and Joe Nall as much as I can. For that I get a thank you. A great relationship with the PAU Sponsored pilots. An occasional hat or a shirt. I do that out of friendship and a genuine like for for the PAU Team.

The reason I do build threads is to share what I know and to keep me interested by engaging with you the supporters of the thread. I love to build. I don't only post PAU builds. However I do hope that you like the product and you buy a PAU plane so that the supply of PAU planes will continue.

Please don't jump to conclusions. If you have a Question. Ask me. I have nothing to gain or loose.

Tseres

150cc
I mounted the DA35 on the Extra today. Just roughed out the Cowl to let the engine fit without binding. Mounted the tail gear on both planes. These get mounted with Wood screws so don't forget to harden the screw hole with thin CA. Started working on the ruder. Cut out the covering and trial fit the FG arms. I scuffed up where the glue will be to help it stick better. I'll glue them in tomorrow along with the ruder hinges.

DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I was Questioned about my affiliation with PAU Yesterday. Here it is in a nutshell.

I'm very good friends with Herve the owner of PAU. We talk on the phone on an average of 3 times a week. I am not sponsored by him. I pay full price for my planes. I do help him out at the XFC and Joe Nall as much as I can. For that I get a thank you. A great relationship with the PAU Sponsored pilots. An occasional hat or a shirt. I do that out of friendship and a genuine like for for the PAU Team.

The reason I do build threads is to share what I know and to keep me interested by engaging with you the supporters of the thread. I love to build. I don't only post PAU builds. However I do hope that you like the product and you buy a PAU plane so that the supply of PAU planes will continue.

Please don't jump to conclusions. If you have a Question. Ask me. I have nothing to gain or loose.
Who really give 2 :steamer::steamer:'s if you were associated with them. Does that make these planes any less awesome?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp

All that and Tom is a pretty good dude too:way_to_go:. Even let me fly his night vision after I did a roller to harrier landing and ran into myself:face-palm: Thanks Tom for your support of the hobby and being there to help people, you are a great inspiration to everyone!!