• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 100cc Slick 540 from Aztech Aeromodels

hone

150cc
Happy to say that the planewrapper works wonders. My plane is staying cool in 97 degree weather :)

I think it's hot now but it's supposed to be 106 degrees at the Huck in a few weeks :eek: uploadfromtaptalk1405282858276.jpg

hone

150cc
Lookin' good!
Well we should be in the low 80's for MonsterFest! Nice plane wrapper!
Perfect! I had some fun flying with rcbirk today. He had his SHP and I had my Slick. Good times for sure!

Today was the last day I'll fly until next weekend though. Really looking forward to coming to the monsterfest!

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Got to fly at my new field for the first time today. I love the field! Really nice 30'x500' runway with fairly well maintained grass next to it that can also be used as runway.

It's a little close to the Travis Air Force Base but apparently there has never been any issues. You can see a plane in background of one of my pictures as it takes off from the base. It's nice to sit down and watch as they come and go between flights.

It was pretty windy today but I had a great time flying the Slick. Doing stationary rolling harriers was a blast :)View attachment 23292View attachment 23293View attachment 23294
Great looking plane, and great flying! And, HOLY CRAP, that's VVRC! I was about 2 miles from that field when I lived in Vacaville. Haven't seen that field in way too long

hone

150cc
Great looking plane, and great flying! And, HOLY CRAP, that's VVRC! I was about 2 miles from that field when I lived in Vacaville. Haven't seen that field in way too long
Thanks!

Haha yeah that's VVRC! I love flying there. A lot of nice guys there and the field is sooo open.