• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 120cc Slick By Aztech Aeromodels

uploadfromtaptalk1397416457248.jpgwell all of my tail surfaces are done, I am really proud of this build so far, it seems like the more planes I get under my belt the neater the install is uploadfromtaptalk1397416531419.jpgI also got the dot installed, it is the spot on magnetic fuel dot, but I'll Probly call azhar and order a red one, this blue stands out like a sore thumb uploadfromtaptalk1397416647116.jpgin person anyway you really can't tell on the pic

Last edited by a moderator:
uploadfromtaptalk1397523250407.jpgbig shout out to justin at vital rc for the carb arm and the engine mount this will make my installation even better

uploadfromtaptalk1397532812361.jpgwell switch is installed and now working on the power harnesses to spilt the load up across the servo bus each rx will be fed by 3 plugs