• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 120cc Slick By Aztech Aeromodels

You're going to love your Slick! Here's a little video to wet your appetite!

[video=youtube;qRw4ZSqlOak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRw4ZSqlOak[/video]

Yeah I can't wait, will build some more on it tomorrow got to get the servos in my 60 cc tonight plus I'm still waiting on my gp123

uploadfromtaptalk1397369297043.jpglet's gets this started

uploadfromtaptalk1397370632951.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397370683760.jpgwell I started the night off by doing a little back stepping. I changed out the home made u trim, to some small formost u trim from my local hobby shop. Then i added a little spot on bling to my cuff bolts and tail wheel bolts

uploadfromtaptalk1397374084699.jpgnext I chose my rw location and mounted my seacraft rc beds. I really like these , they mount with a rubber grommet so that your rc is soft mounted and helps protect it from the vibrations uploadfromtaptalk1397375274126.jpgsure makes for a clean installation