• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 120cc Slick By Aztech Aeromodels

woot woot, looks like im headed to the bus stop,, its here, to bad I wont have my other gear til wed or thursday , so I might be able to madien it Next Sunday, after a few long days of work on it lol

Well the call from the bus stop, well it got me all worked up for nothing,, all i got was the wings today,, man i do have say they sure do pack there planes well for shipment.

Looks like Braylen is just as excited about daddys new plane as I am

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 245
image.jpgimage.jpg

I can't wait for the weather to break to fly my slick. Excited to see your build. Everything went together great on my kit.

We'll since I have a little time in Gona sand the cowl and put a good coat of clear on it to bling it up, paint is great though the best I have seen from a arf company, I'm just a auto collision painter by trade and always reclear my cowlings

hone

150cc
We'll since I have a little time in Gona sand the cowl and put a good coat of clear on it to bling it up, paint is great though the best I have seen from a arf company, I'm just a auto collision painter by trade and always reclear my cowlings

That's going to look niiiiice!