• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 120cc Slick By Aztech Aeromodels

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
My last one took a long time as well. When I talked to the lady at our greyhound stop she said they had been getting a higher than normal number of large packages so it could take a while for a box that big to find room to ride.

Well no fuse today called greyhound back, the tracing agent hasn't called me yet last scan on it was Fresno Cal on the 28th

kind of amazing that they could lose such a big box.. and if someone stole it,, hope they have fun cause i got the wings
lol

OK good news!!!!! Just talked to greyhound it was checked into the Memphis bus stop today, so it will be here tomorrow at 11 am

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Nice! As I mentioned... figured it was just a matter of time for having room on a bus. It just makes you anxious to not know where it's at.

Well too good to be true I guess , it didn't make the 1.5 he trip from memphis to Jonesboro and it's hard to believe that bus was full cause I have never saw more than 3 people get off every time it stops

Ok well I think i have gotten to the bottom of it,, they just told me that orginaly that the Fuse was scanned in at memphis Tn on the 29 to jonesboro Arkansas along with the Cowling , well i got the Cowling but apparenttly they had a lazy bus drive that didnt check his or her packages,,, so now my plane has been enroute, to who know where, and made it back to memphis yesterday,, and still didnt make it back to jonesboro today,,, so who knows where it is,, they told me they had talked to the memphis bus stop manager, and he was headed to the location to see if it was still there,,,, so who knows. but this will be my last time to ship Greyhound,, ill pay the difference next time to ship frieght carrier