• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Epoxy...favorite mixing cups?

wesley.

70cc twin V2
My kids like cinnamon rolls for breakfast and the cups that hold the icing in the end work really good for mixing larger batches. I've collected several over the years.

Tankd

30cc
I've started using these 'cut out' sticks for mixing epoxy. Seems it does a little better mixing than the solid ones. Got em at WalMart.
upload_2014-11-10_19-15-35.png

Patroller

70cc twin V2
For mixing epoxy, I have also found a small digital scale helps a lot. I can then mix with confidence that the proportions are perfect. A small 500 gram scale will set you back about 10 bucks on amazon.

HornetNZ

50cc
The small pill cups as others have mentioned are awesome, as they are flexible enough that when the epoxy hardens, you can squeeze and roll the cup to release the leftovers. Then, use the same cup over and over. :)

mjg0808

50cc
I use these little cups. My neighbor's daughter worked for Starbucks and he'd bring them over all the time along with a pound of coffee. Being a Dunkin guy, I'd gladly accept them and give the coffee away...I have a lifetime supply now! I also have a box of 1000 popsicle sticks from the craft store.20141111_012131397_iOS.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
For mixing epoxy, I have also found a small digital scale helps a lot. I can then mix with confidence that the proportions are perfect. A small 500 gram scale will set you back about 10 bucks on amazon.

You weigh your mixes?? Never thought about it but that makes sense...I have always used the graduated lines on the side of the bottles...