• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

3dcarter

50cc
I should in all likelihood be able to make it. Depends on work and what the wardens say but I think it's likely

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
The dates might work for me. I'll see if I can find some guys from Eastern WA. :)

Doug B.

Awesome! The more pilots we get the more fun we'll have... I will mark you down on the list as tentative. Let me know when that changes to confirmed! :)

dougb

50cc
Awesome! The more pilots we get the more fun we'll have... I will mark you down on the list as tentative. Let me know when that changes to confirmed! :)

LOL, sounds good. I agree, our best events are the ones that have a bunch of great guys that want to have fun.

Doug B.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
LOL, sounds good. I agree, our best events are the ones that have a bunch of great guys that want to have fun.

Doug B.

Doug I know a few guys are talking about coming down from Wash. One thing our event has that no other does..... a killer POOL and BBQ on the property!!! Last year we had a pilots/sponsor party at the pool and it was a blast. A nice way to end the day and watch the sun go down and even watch some planes fly at the same time. I'm sure we will do it again so spread the word.