• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

Swatin Flys

New to GSN!
[MENTION=484]Swatin Flys[/MENTION] You in?

Should be in. Keep in touch and we will see when the time comes. Planes all back together. IMG_1605.JPGIMG_1610.JPG

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Cool man. That's an awesome airbrush job on the prop! Oh and it will be a 3 day event this year!

dougb

50cc
Doug I know a few guys are talking about coming down from Wash. One thing our event has that no other does..... a killer POOL and BBQ on the property!!! Last year we had a pilots/sponsor party at the pool and it was a blast. A nice way to end the day and watch the sun go down and even watch some planes fly at the same time. I'm sure we will do it again so spread the word.

Wow, that is amazing. Not too many RC fields with a pool. Guess I need to come check it out. :)

Doug B.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
If you fly real flight 6.0 or greater check out the default field (Carl Henson Field, that's us!) you will see off in the distance to the right a house. That's where the party is at! :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Sent yeti a pm yesterday in case anyone was wondering! Wow guys this year is gonna be the best year yet!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Dude, just checked the sponsor list... And wow. Looks like it's gonna be an amazing event

Heck ya! Gyro has been working that side really hard for us all. We will have seriously awesome prizes at all of the events. We also hope to have some pretty bug names here at the event. Keeping it on the down low until I get some confirmations. Can't wait to meet ya man. Spread the word!

:peace: