• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I am going to be staying in town (Eugene) doesn't seem to be that far away but is what it is as the room is booked. I am driving up Thursday so should be out at the field with video cam and nikon ready to go.

Awesome! Most of us all live in Eugene. The field is around 20 minutes from downtown so really anywhere is close. Bring your swim suit as we have a pool at the field and is always a nice way to cool off! :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yup!!! It's a beautiful pool inground with a killer BBQ and lounging area. It's the land owners who is a member and loves to entertain!

bwerneth

New to GSN!
We have 30 pilots signed up so far on RCflightdeck.com, remember there is an extra prize drawing for the pilots that sign-up on RCflightdeck.com. I have about 10 pilots so far coming in Thursday to setup camping spots and start flying. We have a BBQ vendor for Friday and a Hawaiian vendor for Saturday. The club we be running the BBQ on Sunday.

Don't forget the pool party Saturday before we start the night flying.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Eugene is close and will have some decent hotels. I've stayed at the hilton which was not that expensive and was nice. The inn at 5th street is super nice, have not checked prices there. The Hilton which is downtown close to everything is around 20/25 min away from the field.