• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

koss1000

30cc
Video Production Happening

Packed up the Challenger and I will be heading out in the morning. Loooong drive 500+ miles and I am feeling under the weather but I am keeping my word rain snow or shine. I am sure between Friday - Saturday ( bugging out sometime on Sunday) I will have plenty of video footage. Id like to get some air to air with the video heli I am bringing, (pilots with smoke bring it on) also some interviews (ie promote the series for the dvd, pilots talking about there planes etc etc) also some really cool up close and personal footage of all you guys getting your 3D on. I think it will make for an awesome DVD. FYI I will be taking photos also, its a bit tough doing dual duty but whatever I get I am going to burn on DVD and give to you guys before I roll out of town. And when I am sitting down in the editing room I will burn some cool shorts for you to use on this forum or wherever you want to use them. I think everyone will be happy with all that. And when the DVD is done I will donate some copies for give away or whatnot. I like to say at least a month for the DVD to be done sometimes longer sometimes shorter just depends on artwork, music and any editing issues.

Not sure what time everything starts on Friday but I should be out by the latest 9 AM. See you all Friday. :grrreat:

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Yea power for charging is all I was wondering about I have a small lead acid battery I use but hopefully I'll get enough flights in to drain that down. I also have a go pro on the way so I'll be playing with that for the first time this weekend. See everyone saturday

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Packed up the Challenger and I will be heading out in the morning. Loooong drive 500+ miles and I am feeling under the weather but I am keeping my word rain snow or shine. I am sure between Friday - Saturday ( bugging out sometime on Sunday) I will have plenty of video footage. Id like to get some air to air with the video heli I am bringing, (pilots with smoke bring it on) also some interviews (ie promote the series for the dvd, pilots talking about there planes etc etc) also some really cool up close and personal footage of all you guys getting your 3D on. I think it will make for an awesome DVD. FYI I will be taking photos also, its a bit tough doing dual duty but whatever I get I am going to burn on DVD and give to you guys before I roll out of town. And when I am sitting down in the editing room I will burn some cool shorts for you to use on this forum or wherever you want to use them. I think everyone will be happy with all that. And when the DVD is done I will donate some copies for give away or whatnot. I like to say at least a month for the DVD to be done sometimes longer sometimes shorter just depends on artwork, music and any editing issues.

Not sure what time everything starts on Friday but I should be out by the latest 9 AM. See you all Friday. :grrreat:
Drive safe and man I hope you feel better soon! The pilot meeting starts at 8:30 but not to worry I can fill you in on what you missed. See you tomorrow and we are super grateful for you coming out! With the guys that I expect to show..... You will get a show! :)

Kmans2smooth

New to GSN!
So i saw a flyer for the show this weekend, Im very interested in attending. Sorry if this info is already posted somewhere, but i have a few questions. If i want to fly is there a specific type, or size that my plane needs to be? Also If my daughter and I were just watch do i need to sign up anywhere or can i just come on out? What time are you guys getting started everyday? And i saw there was a bbq and a pool, how much does that cost? I live right on royal avenue and fly my RC planes over here at the bethel community park almost everyday, would love to see meet some other people involved in this hobby! Thanks for your time and looking forward to this weekend!

Keenan

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
So i saw a flyer for the show this weekend, Im very interested in attending. Sorry if this info is already posted somewhere, but i have a few questions. If i want to fly is there a specific type, or size that my plane needs to be? Also If my daughter and I were just watch do i need to sign up anywhere or can i just come on out? What time are you guys getting started everyday? And i saw there was a bbq and a pool, how much does that cost? I live right on royal avenue and fly my RC planes over here at the bethel community park almost everyday, would love to see meet some other people involved in this hobby! Thanks for your time and looking forward to this weekend!

Keenan

We would love to have you out flying with us. A couple thing: 1st you must have your AMA membership and 2nd we will be flying planes of all sizes but a lot of big planes will be in attendance. If you haven't flown with big planes in the air of 5 to 6 other planes in the air with you I would suggest coming out and enjoying the festivities. Some of these big planes can cost up to $10,000 and so a mid air collision can be very difficult to swallow. We do have times when the flight line maybe slow as well so you could pick and choose you time to fly. I will be bringing my 106" Pilot Extra 260 but will also be bringing my small foamies to mess around with!

To watch it's absolutely free!

To fly it's $25 for the whole weekend. The pool party is for pilots and sponsors. You will need to bring your own food to cook up and your own drinks. We will have the grill going and having a blast! Hope to see you out! I have to run and do a in studio TV interview now so talk to you guys soon!

3dcarter

50cc
MIIIIIIIIIKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Dude I, so stoked for this weekend!!!!!!!! I have to work tomorrow evening but my buddy, his dad and I are driving down tomorrow night so we can have an mama zing time on Saturday and Sunday!!!! Gahhhhh so excited :D:D:D [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION]

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
MIIIIIIIIIKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Dude I, so stoked for this weekend!!!!!!!! I have to work tomorrow evening but my buddy, his dad and I are driving down tomorrow night so we can have an mama zing time on Saturday and Sunday!!!! Gahhhhh so excited :D:D:D @3DMIKE

WOO HOOO!!!! That's awesome! I just got a call from Jason and Randy to reserve a spot. They will be up tomorrow afternoon / evening time. Harv, Joe and bunch of guys showed up today. The fun has begun!

Here is a video and some pics from today... Today was setup day but it turned out to be a great time as well.

[video=youtube;6hSUfUmNpxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hSUfUmNpxY[/video]
Hone1er

IMG_5491.JPGIMG_5492.JPGIMG_5493.JPGIMG_5494.JPG

Sorry not a lot of pics as we were busy setting up... But you can bet i will have a lot tomorrow is it's the official start day!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Having a great time out here! Harv and hone1er killing it! Here are a couple pics of azhars monster.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407525898.924661.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407525914.490229.jpg