• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Great event for me. Thanks to the guys putting this event on and the awesome sponsers I walked away with prop covers(think they came from valley veiw) which "those guys" are an aweslme bunch of dudes. Thanks to Aztech Aeromodels for putting the little extra 300 in the raffle prize pool. And another awesome group of pilots very friendly and fun to chat with. And last but not least thanks to Hitec for donating the stuntmaster. Now I need more batteries lol. Awesome event cant wait for next year. Great group of pilots and a great spectator turnout I thought.

20140810_162930-1.jpg

3dcarter

50cc
best event ive been to! It was awesome seeing [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION], [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION], [MENTION=2759]harv[/MENTION], [MENTION=14]hone1er[/MENTION], [MENTION=3310]BBCorvette18[/MENTION], and all the other buddies and cool people i met. cant wait till next year!

hone

150cc
I had a great time at monsterfest!! I really hope I can make it next year because it was a fantastic event. Good food, great people, and awesome pilots.

Looking forward to seeing the DVD!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I had a great time at monsterfest!! I really hope I can make it next year because it was a fantastic event. Good food, great people, and awesome pilots.

Looking forward to seeing the DVD!

Did you make it home yet? Hone1er has been on the road for 2 weeks traveling to different events!