• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 104 Extra

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thank you, and God bless you all as well! I do feel very blessed to live in such a beautiful place! :)

Looking forward to seeing the changes that you're working on Mike!

They will be subtle and slow over time but some nice changes graphically to the site for sure. Today we changed the header from the Maroon/Red to black which makes the logo pop more. I will let you know when and where to look for your pictures on the site!

danielph

50cc
Nice! Man that EF 104 is probably the best arf out on the market today at least in my opinion. Can't wait to hear about the maiden and please make sure you're not flying with any radians in the air!
Oh it is. I've flown just about everything and can say that with complete confidence!

Diggity

70cc twin V2
I've got 8 more flights this weekend on mine. That means I've got close to 3 gallons threw her now. It's time to get nasty with her next time out. I know this is a EF thread, but the 3dhs 104 Slick has been my favorite of all time. But the 104 Extra is making its case.

danielph

50cc
FrontPageGraphic.png
This is a really neat pic of my 104 at the Pacific Coast Freestyle Championships that Fromeco used as their header photo for their "Simple Charger". I love this charger and use it all the time. It's so easy to use and works great with no fussing around.

Last edited by a moderator:

skibum44

70cc twin V2
Daniel, You click "Go Advanced" link next to the post quick reply and then manage attachments below text, add file. Then after you upload you could insert in line by clicking the check box of photo you wish to post

gyro

GSN Contributor