• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 104 Extra

I run the rudder servo in the tail on a push pull. Balanced fine with canisters. Batteries are on trays by the gas tank.

They are on top. I built trays out of light ply. They fit just fine under the canopy. I hate pull pull if I can avoid it.

9enequry.jpg

4amu9ave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

[MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION], I'm assuming you know about the stock prop hub bolts being weak, but mentioning it just in case.

Don't use the stock prop hub bolts on the hub! @LimitlessAero will agree, I'm sure.

gyro

GSN Contributor
[MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION], I'm assuming you know about the stock prop hub bolts being weak, but mentioning it just in case.

Don't use the stock prop hub bolts on the hub! @LimitlessAero will agree, I'm sure.

I did/do/don't on any of my planes. I buy the nice high carbon steel ones that are long enough for use with spinners.