• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 104 Extra

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383621098.939262.jpgone of the tanks I make with Taildragger fittings

Feral

Subd new owner of a red black white fricken BoooooooYeeeaaahhh!!!!!

DA120 on stock mufflers to come and heaps and heaps of smoke.

Any setup tips boys? Or do I just slap it together and it will still fly sick

Last edited by a moderator:

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Great advice guys! I will keep you posted on what I decide. I would assume that the 32oz fortitude would be enough? That's what I'm using on my 104 slick and get 12 min flight times with between 1/4 and 1/2 left in the tank

Mine must just drink fuel. I set my timer to 8 minutes and I have a 1/4 left with the fortitude. Was thinking about a 50oz wrong way rc so I can fly a lot longer!

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Update on the 104. I went with the DLE 111, 32oz Forititude tank, Smartly Powerexpander Pro, Savox 1270tgs and Savox 2271 for throttle. (total overkill on the throttle servo but got it at cost) Falcon 28x9 prop and waiting on a 5" Falcon Spinner to come in from Chad at taildraggers.com. The maiden was last weekend, and as I suspected. Pure awesomeness!! Mainly did precision flying and a few aerobatics, but going to wait until the motor gets broken to really test it out.

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Im gonna watch your progress diggity. I really want the 104 to be my next plane. 91or 104...

I've both 91" and 104" now. IMO, for my flying style, the 91" is best in it's class. I will have to get back to you on the 104" only because I have just 4 flights on it. But I would anticipate it being that as well. All though, I truly love my 104 Slick.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I've both 91" and 104" now. IMO, for my flying style, the 91" is best in it's class. I will have to get back to you on the 104" only because I have just 4 flights on it. But I would anticipate it being that as well. All though, I truly love my 104 Slick.

So you've got a 91, 104 and 104 now? :D