• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 70" extra

gyro

GSN Contributor
That's some nice 3DRCForum vinyl there guys.

Gary, didn't know you had that gold coloured site vinyl setup like that.

I bet that would look sweet on the ailerons of the 91" extra!

Rog, it was a from a sample order I got a few months ago. I'm not able to print it myself, and my source hasn't been available for a while. I'll see if I can get some more.

Feral

She's nearly finished. I've gone with the castle ice120hv to start with so I can muck around and find what setting works with the motrolfly and to run some data logging it's an ice1 so it will be swapped out to the ZTW before it turns into a castle CREMATIONS.

The castle bec pro is wired up and pumping out 6.5v. The Align battery straps I have are about an inch short of working with the strap points so be run them under the battery tray and through the holes which work fine with the packs stacked.

I'll charge the packs, set my tx up and cg her tommorow night I may even take her for a drive up and down my street then I'll have to wait a few days till the maiden.

All up it's been a real easy build and I hope she flys as good as she looks. Here's a few more build pics. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371472419.474524.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1371472439.149289.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1371472456.078494.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1371472474.896130.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1371472494.342002.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1371472519.986966.jpg. Sorry about the pic quality my iPhone is smoking crack tonight;)

hone

150cc
Can't wait to read the flight report :popcorn:

It looks really good! I love the orange scheme. I saw the other color scheme in person and i'm feeling the orange way more. Looked like a fun plane when i saw it but the dude was having problems with his motor/esc and never quite figured it out before the event was over. I only got to see him fly it for like 2 minutes. It really sucked since he was going to let me fly it :tongue:

Good luck on the maiden!

(that Yak is looking good in the back there too :thumbup: )

Last edited by a moderator:

Feral

You'll hear about it Hone. I like the orange too and the fact that there isn't any orange on the belly should make it real easy to tell what ways up for those pucker moments

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Rog, it was a from a sample order I got a few months ago. I'm not able to print it myself, and my source hasn't been available for a while. I'll see if I can get some more.

With my Bigfoot and potentially laser designs in the works, I'll try and get another round of color vinyl for you... I've been out of the loop for a few months, Dallas set me way back! Still working on the honey-do list I walked into!