• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 76/83" MXS

Finally got to work on mine. Got it all hinged up and horns in. Got all the servos gathered and arms. Ordered a few props from JMP and a fancy carbon spinner with cooling. We shall see how that goes. I was going to get another set of batteries, but BuddyRC is out. I have a lot of time off starting on Friday so I will finally make progress.

AKfreak

150cc
This is great news. Lots of these are going to together at the moment. It is going to take a week via UPS to get mine. That's a long time shipping isn't it?

Not for UPS. Another benefit of the freight option is it is actually pretty quick. The brown box people are the worst here.

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
Slow and expensive, thats a win win. Why on earth would EF use them to handle their business. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Fedex might be more expensive and the USPS insurance claims are aweful. I got a damaged 74 Edge from 3DHS and the brown people came right back and shipped it back to Noll for free. That, and they pick up from the warehouse. You have to ask for freight on anything smaller than a 60cc model. That far, it might not be cost effective. Cody says these are a shrunk down 50cc model, not a true 30cc plane.

skibum44

70cc twin V2
USPS doesn't handle boxes as big as the 78" ers. They are bigger then the 30cc boxes from other vendors. Would of cost me nearly as much to send a 78 as it would to get a 91" extra to Alaska. Over $400 to AK. That said I use a freight forwarder from Seattle.

Last edited by a moderator:

vegasking

70cc twin V2
The 83" MXS EXP is now dressed up and ready to rock! Thanks B&E Grahpix!
20140814_133051.jpg 20140814_133107.jpg 20140814_133122.jpg 20140814_133146.jpg