• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

sr175

30cc
Ok...thanks for all who posted. I've read the posts before, but things change and it is good to get newer information especially from helpful people. So next step is to see if someone in the area is planning on buying anyways and ship to COMMERCIAL area.

What area are you in?

Anyone ordering any EF planes soon in Monterey or San Jose ca? We can possibly order together.

Last edited by a moderator:

sr175

30cc
I am only 70-80 miles east of San Jose but dang I can't afford to buy one right now. It's so tempting though! The plane is only half of the total cost and I would not be able to let it sit around in a box. But just saw that my 35cc setup in my 74 edge would fit in this....humm...... Maybe not

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about that too, but then again you only live once. I've put in my order but if you want in let me know. I'm sure they haven't shipped yet. 267 275 7370 for quickest response. Do you fly at the Santa Clara Tomcats club?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Man I love this 88" Yak.

20150412_120143_010-0.jpg

20150412_120002_027-0.jpg

20150412_120002_021-0.jpg

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
That's the Old school Yak right? How long you had it?

Yup. Bought it last February but didn't pick it up until July, so little less than a year. When I got it, it only had about 10 flights on it, the previous owner set it up as an electric so I kept it the same with the same power system. Some of you may know the kid, goes by the name of Ryan Archer :thumbup: